Wednesday 24 October 2012

MY diary today

I have nobody else  who i can share my sad story. Now, There is only you.
Today I got problem with my Questionnaire with my co-adviser. What the hell? he said I couldn't adopt the researching tool from other authors. so he continued I have to create it by my own. To adapt or adopt is to make copy from other people's work which is so called plagiarism.

This is the new thing for new that i have just learned from him.
I still don't believe . So tmr I have to consult this problem with B. Vichea and my Adviser. Hope I would get positive answers. OH! Buddha helps me.

  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks gods that I get permission to use my existing researching tools.
    Do hope my proposal hearing coming soon.

    The Result endures my effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks gods that I get permission from Ajan Ritthikorn, but actually, not Ajan Thanawat. He still strict about adapting researching tools. Oh god.

    ReplyDelete