Wednesday 13 June 2012

My delighted day

Today I am so delighted coz I have accomplished what I want to complete. Moreover, I have been asked to apply for a position in training and development department of Canadia Bank. I felt very exited, wow I was offered for a job. My hard study is paid off now. Thanks god that they accepted my request and ask me to do  a job- the job that I really want to do.
Anyway I am looking forward for their promise of sending info related number of front-line staff working in Canadia Bank Headquarters.  I feel that I am in the middle of success now. I get more motivated to study hard coz it is valuable and i see its result now. Thz thaz thz sopheak.

My tomorrow tasks:
1. Look for   my Journal book  since year 1
2. Go to Pagnasastra libray to look for strategy management book. 
3. Go to Acleda bank to create account
4. wait for my important mail. je he !!! The deadline is in the evening around 3:30pm

Good luck sopheak


No comments:

Post a Comment