Saturday 15 June 2013

I feel worry (negative feeling)

My friend, vutha, has finished everything but I am not yet. I am the one who left behind.
WHY I DO everything so slow?  and it is still unacceptable.

I am not good at speaking. I am nervous when facing the public.

I have no girlfriend. I am not charm. Am I not good enough to be loved (I can't get a laid :() > bad feeling.

The most worry I feel the most is how to get a job after I graduate. It is still real problem and the same problem that I gonna face.

I admire my friend, Samphors, who got a lot of experience in doing work. I feel great for him. He is helpful, honest, and reliable person. I got work experiences in many places (unlike me) in in several places since he was in Cambodia. However, a person is good at one thing but another thing. So to say, he can't finish his project on time. I don't know what problem with him why he still cannot go to collect the data. does he still problem with Ajarn Thanawat? is his researching tool not good enough? Though he passed his proposal defense two months ago, his process seems no progress. What THE HELL?

No comments:

Post a Comment